Need some technical support for Mathseeds?
We’re here for you. Mathseeeds can be accessed by PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices as well as Windows tablets & Chromebooks.
Below is a list of technical requirements to access Mathseeds.
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 8 or later, last 4 versions of Mac OS X||Windows 10 or latest Mac OS X version|
|Processor||Intel Core2 Duo 2.5 GHz||Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 GHz|
|Video||Intel HD Graphics (Integrated)|
|Memory||2GB RAM||4GB RAM|
|Internet||Broadband Internet connection|
|Input||Keyboard and mouse|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 minimum display resolution||1280 x 1024 recommended display solution|
|Group Policy||The following file extensions should be allowed in the group policy:
|Chrome||Last 3 major versions||Latest version|
|Firefox||Last 2 major versions||Latest version|
|Internet Explorer||IE11 or later|
|Safari||Last 2 major versions||Latest version|
|Phone||iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s+, iPhone SE (1st generation)||Latest iPhone|
|Tablet||iPad Mini 4, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 1st Generation||Latest iPad, Latest iPad Air, Latest iPad Pro|
|Operating System||iOS 10.0+ or later||Latest iOS version|
|Browser||Latest version of Safari|
|Internet||Wireless internet connection is required whilst accessing the program.|
|Device orientation||Landscape mode recommended|
|Phone||Samsung Galaxy 4 8.0″, Samsung Galaxy Tab E|
|Tablet||Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0″||Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0″|
|Operating System||Android 5.0+||Latest Android version|
|Memory||1.5GB RAM||1.5GB+ RAM|
|Browser||Latest version of Chrome|
|Access||Simply log in to your account using Google Chrome version 29.0 or later. Google Chrome is available as a free download from the Google Play store.|
|App||Mobile app also available for select devices in the Google Play Store|
|Device orientation||Landscape mode recommended|
|Not supported on Dell Venue 7 and Kindle Fire tablets|
Access via browser. Not available in app store.
Reading Eggs is available and accessible on Chromebooks, however please note there may be some minor user experience issues with some areas of the site.
Whitelisting IP Ranges and Domains
In order to provide the best experience to the millions of users around the world, 3P Learning programs use a variety of IP ranges and domains. If you are accessing via a network, or school-based system, you may need to update your school’s proxy/content filtering systems to allow access to Mathseeds.
|*.readingeggs.com||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggs.com|
|*.readingeggs.com.au||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggs.com.au|
|*.readingeggspress.com||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggspress.com|
|*.readingeggsassets.com||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggsassets.com|
|*.fastphonics.com||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .fastphonics.com|
|*.readingeggsjunior.com||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggsjunior.com|
|*.readingeggs.co.uk||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggs.co.uk|
|*.readingeggs.co.za||*. denotes a wildcard including all sub domains. Some proxy filters accept wildcards simply as .readingeggs.co.za|
Most problems can be resolved by following the troubleshooting steps below. Please try these steps in order. If one doesn’t fix the problem, move onto the next one.
Check Safety Controls
- Investigate whether you have a parental lock or anti-virus software that is blocking the site.
- Ensure the following URLs have been added to your safe list:
- Refresh your page
- Ensure you have fixed line high‑speed broadband access
- Ensure that you access the site via the Internet address bar and not through Shortcuts or Favourites
- Delete your browsing history (temporary internet files/cache/cookies) as your computer may be continually memorising the same error. If you are not sure how to do this, please click here for appropriate instructions
- Upgrade your Internet Browser to Google Chrome
- Refresh the page
- Ensure you have high‑speed WiFi internet access
- Delete the Browser history and cookies. For appropriate instructions, Safari users click here and Chrome users click here
- Close and restart the Application/Browser. For appropriate instructions, iPad users click here and Android users click here
- Reset your device
- iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears
- Android: Press and hold the Power/lock button and select ‘Power Off’ from the options to shut down the device. Press and hold the Power/lock button again to restart it
- Delete and re‑install the application.
Fixing Audio or Sound Issues on iPad or Galaxy Tab 3
Refer to the FAQs page for troubleshooting tips for your tablet’s audio settings.
Looking for a little extra help?
No problem, we’re here for you. Our dedicated technical support team can be easily contacted by email. In addition, our global network of customer and school support teams are based around the world. Your local team is ready to help!